Shingeki no Kyojin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This roleplay is based on Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan).Fight against the Titans and save mankind from extinction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Story Plot
Story Plot EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 pm by Mikasa Ackerman

» Announcements
Story Plot EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm by Mikasa Ackerman

Most active topics
Most active topic starters
Mikasa Ackerman
Story Plot I_vote_lcapStory Plot I_voting_barStory Plot I_vote_rcap 
Affiliates
free forum

Credits

Rusty Theme skin is created by X-SyCoTiK-X.All images have been edited by Mikasa Ackerman on Photoshop CS5. Images have been taken from Zerochan.net and Pivix.All posts and content belong to their rightful owners. All plot & character ideas are copyright of their respective owners. Shingeki no Kyojin © Hajime Isayama. Do not rip or claim anything , or action will be taken.

Story Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikasa Ackerman
Admin
Mikasa Ackerman

Story Plot Empty
PostSubject: Story Plot   Story Plot EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Story Plot 100px-Scouting_Legion_2
Story Plot Img1
Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titan. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind. Nominated for the 4th Manga Taisho Awards (2011) and won the Kodansha Manga Award shōnen category (2011). In English the series is roughly translated to 'Attack on Titan'.
(Source: Shingeki no Kyojin WIki
One hundred years prior to the beginning of the story, giant humanoid creatures called Titans have forced humanity to devolve to a medieval level of technology and to retreat into a system of concentric Walls known as Wall Maria, Wall Rose, and Wall Sina. Inside these walls, humanity lived in peace for one hundred years. But in the beginning of the story, a sudden attack by a gigantic sixty-meter Titan and a smaller Titan covered in armor plates causes the outermost wall to be lost, forcing mankind to abandon the land between Walls Maria and Rose, leading to famine and turmoil.
(Source: Crunchyroll
Story Plot 100px-Scouting_Legion_2
Back to top Go down
https://shingeki-no-kyojin.board-directory.net

Story Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shingeki no Kyojin :: Information :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: